This innovative brace employs a quick, yet gentle, action to realign only those teeth that show when you smile. By focusing purely on these teeth, the straightening process can be completed much more quickly than traditional orthodontic treatments.
Why you might need them
You may have minor problems with your front top or bottom teeth, such as overcrowding or gaps.
How they help
- Swiftly achieved, predictable results
- More comfortable than conventional ‘train-track’ braces
- Clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires
- Minimal force applied to the teeth
How they work
- The Cfast brackets are securely attached to the front or back of your teeth to which a thin wire is fitted.
- The brace will gently move your front teeth to an improved position.
- During the straightening process, you will need to attend regular check-ups so we can make adjustments.
More useful information
As with many orthodontic treatments, you may feel a little discomfort, especially when your brace is first fitted or adjusted.
Remember to pay close attention to your oral hygiene while wearing a brace and make sure you clean thoroughly around the brackets.
Although straightening with Cfast is impressively quick, you will need to wear a retainer following treatment to stop teeth moving back to their original position.Back to the Treatments page » Fees List » Gallery »