If you are seeking an adult-friendly way to straighten your misaligned teeth, Invisalign aligners are removable braces that work in a fraction of the time.
They are the most advanced clear aligners in the world , nearly invisible, removable and comfortable.
Life continues as normal as the Invisalign system discreetly moves your teeth.
Why you might need it
You are looking for a more economical, speedy way to realign mild to moderate crowding or protruding front teeth.
How it helps
- Safe and kind to teeth
- Fast acting
- Can be taken out
How it works
- We take photos xrays and impressions of your teeth so we can confirm that you will be eligible for treatment.
- We will then produce some digital images to show you how your teeth will look at the end of treatment.
- When ready, your tailor-made aligners will be fitted and you will change them at home every 1-2 wks.
- You will visit us for reviews around every 6-8 weeks to monitor progress.
- You must wear it for the recommended length of time each day and attend regular appointments.
More useful information
As with any kind of orthodontic treatment, the Invisalign aligners may initially feel a little uncomfortable but any tenderness should subside after a few days. Your speech may be affected but you’ll soon get used to talking normally as your mouth adjusts again within a few days.
Invisalign can realign teeth prior to having other types of cosmetic treatment such as whitening. It can also be used for teeth that have had orthodontic treatment in the past but have started to move back to their original position and now need a little correction.
Please complete the contact form in the box below and we will call you to discuss your Invisalign options.Back to the Treatments page » Fees List » Gallery »