This simple, safe cosmetic treatment gently lightens teeth and offers a cost-effective way to make a noticeable difference to your smile.
Why you might need it
As we age, stains can build up on our teeth and make them look disappointingly dull. This discoloration can occur for a variety of reasons, including smoking, coffee or red wine drinking, and poor dental hygiene.
You may feel embarrassed about showing off your tarnished teeth and this can have a detrimental effect on your confidence.
How it helps
- Creates a more youthful appearance
- Boosts your confidence
- An affordable cosmetic change
- Overseen by dental professionals for the safest, most effective results
- Home-whitening: allows you to achieve noticeable results when it suits you.
- Combination whitening: a two stage treatment using the Enlighten system – a clever blend of home and in-surgery whitening that gives you a much lighter look.
How it works
Before we start any kind of whitening procedure, we try to work out why your teeth have lost their brightness and then help you decide which type of whitening is the most appropriate method for you.
- We take impressions of your teeth so tailor-made mouth trays can be produced.
- When these are ready, we show you how to use them with the active lightening gel. They can be worn in two different ways over a couple of weeks:
Daywhite – wear them with a fast-acting gel for just two 30 minute sessions each day.
Nightwhite – for whitening that works while you sleep, wear your mouth trays overnight, with a lower strength gel.
For combination whitening
- Custom-made trays are made from impressions taken of your teeth.
- You wear these overnight with a whitening gel for around two weeks.
- Your treatment is topped off with an in-surgery session. A stronger gel is applied to your teeth and the whitening process is accelerated with a special bright light.
More useful information
If you are not registered with us, you will need to have a basic examination at a specially reduced price of £38.00 so we can check if you are a suitable candidate for whitening.
Although teeth whitening produces great results, these are not permanent, but you can top up your whiter look by reusing your mouth trays. You can also keep teeth lighter for longer by cutting out smoking, and be avoiding food and drink that may cause staining.
We don’t recommend tooth whitening for patients under 18 or for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Call us on 0161 881 2110 and find out how you can brighten up your smile with our safe, effective teeth whitening.Back to the Treatments page » Fees List » Gallery »